We are excited to announce that Sweat Box will be re-opening on Tuesday, May 26th. The safety and health of our members and staff is of utmost importance to us so we will be following guidelines given by the State, as well as implementing other measures above and beyond those required.
Club Rules for Members:
- Do not enter the facility if you are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19
- Check-in every visit by scanning your keycard on outdoor or front desk scanner
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entry
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- No socializing or extra-curricular activities
- Face coverings are optional, but recommended based on activity
- No guests or children
- As much as possible, limit moving around to multiple areas of the gym when working out
- Be respectful of other members and staff
These changes will help make the gym as safe as possible but we are counting on you and all members to follow these policies to ensure the safety of our staff and your fellow members. If these policies are not followed, we reserve the right to terminate your membership.
- Increased cleaning schedule, and use of EPA-approved industrial grade disinfectant.
- Distancing of equipment to adhere to 6 ft. guidelines
- Use of high MPR air filter to capture micro-particles
- Water fountain will be turned off (please bring your own water)
- Additional cleaning stations and hand sanitizer throughout the gym
- Limit group training sizes to adhere to distancing requirements
- Shower will be closed until further notice
- Locker room will be closed until further notice
- Capped number of memberships
- Boxing area and heavy bags removed until further notice
- Staff will wear facial coverings
- Staff will stay at home if feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Staffed hours will be altered to accommodate for more cleaning. Please ensure that you bring your keycard every visit and have your billing information up to date
- Staff will be trained on CDC recommendations for cleaning
We hope that these policies and changes will make the gym as safe as possible, and hope to see you soon. All memberships will be taken off freeze starting May 26th, unless you have previously made other arrangements. We understand that you may not be ready to return to a gym setting quite yet, in which case, you can contact us at email@example.com to keep your membership on freeze.